Re: Display: Dark Mode for Logger32?

Dave Colliau

I just don't know what to say but it's not broke and dont need no fixin.
Dave N8Dc

--
Sent from Yahoo Email App for Android

Sunday, 30 August 2020, 09:24PM -04:00 from Bob k4cy@...:

... my Famous Grouse enhanced Goth mode version of Logger32 is now on-line as ver 3.50.421 (Goth edition). Before you download it, here's a preview. SeventyThree(s).

On 08/30/2020 5:24 PM Bob < k4cy@...> wrote:

While not nearly at the currently  in vogue 'clinical depression' level of Goth mode, the tools/menus/options are all there to to remove almost all of the sunshine/light/happiness for much of the Logger32 screen. SeventyThree(s).

On 08/30/2020 3:56 PM Jim Smith < radio@...> wrote:

Hi,

Quite a number (and increasing) of programs now have a dark mode display feature, i.e. light lettering on a dark background. dark window frames, menu bars and so on.

It is much easier on the eye for many.

Has this been/could it be considered for Logger32?

An image of this mail being composed has been attached so you can see what I mean.

Cheers

Jim.

--
Jim, Bournemouth, Dorset. IO90BR.