Re: 4U1UN Not accepted for DXCC in L32

Dave Colliau

Update your clublog info. (setup udate clublog exceptions)
Dave N8DC

On 08/28/2020 3:10 PM Philip (G4OBK) Catterall <cq@...> wrote:

Hi there

As anyone else found that when you enter 4U1UN into the logging window it shows as "Not accepted fro DXCC" on the next to bottom bar, left hand side?

Or is it just me who's coiuntry databse is up the swanee for UN New York or have I missed something?

The 15 QSOs with UN New York I had between 1986 and 2009 are all showing as valid in the DXCC Awards table when you select them, but if I click on them in the previous QSOs window the next to the bottom left hand window shows Not accepted for DXCC again.

I'm doing a "recalculate stats" just in case its that.

73 Phil G4OBK