Re: Dark mode #wait #dark #info # #wait #dark #info #display

Bob

Eduard,
Never. I tried 'Dark Mode' once just to see what it was like. It scared the shit out of me. I felt like I was on the verge of committing suicide, or maybe I was experiencing deep depression. And, this was before my first glass of Scotch of the day. SeventyThree(s).

On 08/23/2020 4:28 PM Eduard YV5MHX <yv5mhx@...> wrote:

Dark mode

Hello, a cordial greeting to everyone, I want to know if you have a dark version of the Logger contemplated, because the hours we spend in front of the computer are increasing and the colors so light affect the view a lot, I managed to change the background color of some windows , but not all of them and it's not really a dark mode, it would be nice to have a true dark mode version of the Loger.

Eduard Barboza
YV5MHX