From: hamlogger@groups.io <hamlogger@groups.io> On Behalf Of Ernö
Sent: 22 August 2020 05:34
To: hamlogger@groups.io
Subject: Re: [hamlogger] Problem with BandMap

Hi Gays,

vy Tnx for help Dan(N3ND)  and Gary(ZL2IFB),
The patient was healed...hi.

What was wrong? I don't know. I reviewed everything several times. But i found nothing. Also in config files nothing found.
And last i checked to see if there is a new update. And yes, it was ....3,50,421. I updated and it works.

73dx HA1AR Ernö