Re: Logger 32 AND JTDX AND HDSDR and CWSKimmer ?

daniel lavocat

Hi
Thank you Bob for taking a little time to help me, I appreciate

I'm not sure, but I think we're not talking about the same thing
In summary I am looking to have a second CAT port
as does for example MicroHam :

or as DXLab does :

Bob a écrit le 15/08/2020 à 21:58 :

Correction ...

As you can see, every time I change JTDX mode from slave port sent a Kenwood formatted command to VFO-A to change the frequency.

should be

As you can see, every time I change JTDX mode the slave port sent a Kenwood formatted command to VFO-A to change frequency.

SeventyThree(s).
On 08/15/2020 3:49 PM Bob <k4cy@...> wrote:

Daniel, I don't know what HDSDR, Funcube, or Omnirig is/are. but as an experiment, I configured the slave port to talk Kenwood. I connected to JTDX, and opened the slave port debug window. I see this:

As you can see, every time I change JTDX mode from slave port sent a Kenwood formatted command to VFO-A to change the frequency. So, Logger32 appears to be working as expected. How you connect the port to your eye-candy radio is up to you. Pofites, Soixante-dix-trois.
On 08/15/2020 9:04 AM daniel lavocat <f6flu@...> wrote:

Hello

My configuration is as follows :
Yaesu FTdx5000 with a personal interface for digital mode (Digibox with stereo sound card)

Port Com Hardware for CAT is : COM #5 (generated by the Digibox interface)

I launch JTDX  (or WSJT) via the UDP menu of L32 which has the effect that L32 leaves the Com Port #5 to JTDX
and L32 reads the frequency from JTDX (See L32 Help § 5.4 Start)
JTDX is connected to the COM #5

and it works fine !!!

Now I would like to use my SDR (Funcub Pro +) via HDSDR program.
For this I use Omnirig (on the virtual port COM #9)

and I also connect CWSkimmer via Omnirig.

So I need an "echo" port of the com CAT (COM # 5) to a virtual port COM #9

I tried to use the "Echo Port" function and / or the "Slave port" function of L32 but it does not work.
For this I created a Virtual Pair with VSPE (Com #10 <==> COM #9) and set the Echo Port (or the Slave Port) to COM # 10

COM # 10 ==> Com #9 <==> Omnirig

I think it is me who does not know how to configure this (these) port(s)

Can You help me ?

Thanks and 73
Dan