Reversing Logger32 DATE Order Between Most Recent & Oldest

After several months away from Logger32, I have forgotten how to do what the subject says.  I know there is an icon at the top of the "Logbook Page", where I should be able to call up the "Previous QSOs Window", but I get no response when I click on that icon.

I was able to pull up the "Previous QSOs Window" before I attempted to add a fictitious QSO as a previous QSO.  At that time, I could right click on the "Previous QSOs Window" and get a single option to order the Logger Page DATEs with oldest on top and youngest at the bottom.  That option was checked.  When I unchecked it, nothing happened.

Now I cannot get the "Previous QSOs Window" to respond, even after deleting the fictitious QSO.  I really want to be able to flip the DATE order.

Any ideas how to do that, and/or fix the problem with the "Previous QSOs Window"?

Herb AA2BF