From: hamlogger@groups.io [mailto:hamlogger@groups.io] On Behalf Of Vince Shirley
Sent: Sunday, August 9, 2020 2:12 PM
To: hamlogger@groups.io
Subject: [hamlogger] Interesting one for Rick..

Hi all,

This is a good one - after many years away, the Random Music Virus appears to be back.

The interesting thing this time is my PC sound panel says its coming from "Logger32 Callsign Lookups"

I wouldn't for a minute suggest that Rick's programme is compromised in any way, I'm sure he takes steps to prevent any malware incursions, but after monitoring it's behavior for a couple of weeks, it does only do this when that programme is active.

Just for the record the music is very random in style, varying from classical on one hand through MOR, current pop and old-school rock

I have Kaspersky Internet security and a full scan is clear, also checked with MalwareBytes and that's clear too.

 Vince G0ORC

Avast logo