Re: Logger32 cherry-picking problem after update to v.418, 419 and 420

Bob

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Now we all know a white highlight color means "Country not credited for DXCC_MIXED". That is why RA3 an YL stations are showing in the UDP BandMapv ... because you have no DXCC credit. They will continue to show until either you do have DXCC credit for these Countries, or you remove the highlight option.

So, what are you going to do? Get DXCC credit, or remove the “Country not credited for DXCC_MIXED” from the list of highlight options? These are your settings, they are your options, configure them anyway you like. For me, the thread is now closed. SeventyThree(s).

On 07/29/2020 7:26 PM Mariusz SP5GSM <sp5ot25swl0960@...> wrote:

Ok, let's start again.
Right click on the DX Spot window > SETUP>APPEARANCE> and there is no DX SPOT HIGHLIGHT COLORS available. I checked three times. No such option, but I've found something like this:

 Maybe it will be helpful. That's why I've started this thread. I just tried to inform about some kind of problem I've encountered. It was the first time, and probably the last when I tried to give feedback from the user point of view about any software. I can't communicate properly in English in such issues. For example you've written "You have checked the option to show only European stations that are highlighted", that's why I paraphrased "If I have checked the option to show only European stations...". I have understood you've suggested that I selected option which is not available. It's misunderstanding.
So, it is possible to close this thread. I will patiently wait for clarification of this problem by any other user which is more ably in such issues. Thank you for your patience, and sorry for any "pontificate" whatever it means - I've never heard such word except Vatican City.