Re: Logger32 cherry-picking problem after update to v.418, 419 and 420

Mariusz SP5GSM

Now see what happens right after update to v.420. The Cherry-picking start instatly and calls every stations that are not in my log, not worked on band and suchlike. But I don't change my configuration! I still have checked "block (...) from my Continent"! I don't want to call stations from Europe, I need stations outside EU. What happens? What is the difference? The only difference from my point of view is the L32 update to current version.