Re: Logger32 cherry-picking problem after update to v.418, 419 and 420

Bob

If the callsign is highlighted then if is correct to show it. What is the meaning of the highlight color? 73.

On 07/29/2020 1:23 PM Mariusz SP5GSM <sp5ot25swl0960@...> wrote:

Thank you for the swift reply. The problem is that the callsigns are highlighted the same way both in previous version 416 and 420. There are no difference visible. The only difference is that Cherry-picking acts like when the "Block ... from your Continent" is not checked, even though it is checked in fact. Now I use v.416 that's why I can't take a screenshot you asked. Of course I can upgrade L32 once again and take it for you, but I think the faster way would be if you try to configure your current version for block cherry-picking stations from your continent and see what happen.