Re: Logger32 cherry-picking problem after update to v.418, 419 and 420

Bob

A picture showing the UDP BandMap with decoded callsigns/gridsquares that are not highlighted might be helpful. Then move the mouse over the callsign and see the tooltip (how/why is that callsign highlighted?) Do the same with the grigsquare (how/why is the gridsquare highlighted?) SeventyThree(s).

On 07/29/2020 11:50 AM Mariusz SP5GSM <sp5ot25swl0960@...> wrote:

Hi
Since the update of my Log32 to v.418 I have a problem with the Cherry-picking feature embedded in WSJT/JTDX UDP Band Map. I usually have checked "Block callsigns/gridsquares with no highlight from my Continent". Thanks to this I've picked-up only true DX'es for my station, but now this feature doesn't work. Now the Cherry-picking functionality calls station from EU despite "Block (...) from my Continent" is still checked, and there is no difference if it is checked or not. I performed rollback to v.416 and the "Block (...) from my Continent" feature now works perfectly.
The problem still occurs both in v.419 and v.420 so I decided to remain at v.416, but I hope you can find any remedy for this issue.

--
Vy 73! from Mariusz SP5GSM