Re: Logger 32 / CW Machine

Dave Colliau

Easy Bob . I see your blood pressure rising  !
Dave N8DC

On 07/25/2020 12:00 PM Bob <k4cy@...> wrote:

How can we help you if you won't help yourself? You said:  Logger 32 for some reason will not allow me to use this device. What do you see, what do you not see? Does Logger32 see the port? Can you open the port? Maybe my biorhythms are at a low right now, but I find your description of the problem unhelpful. SeventyThree(s)
On 07/25/2020 11:21 AM n3bud <n3bud@...> wrote:

Guys I have tried all the above to no avail.   Logger 32 for some reason will not allow me to use this device.   Is anyone else using it and if so how did you configure it?  It works perfectly with N1MM.   I was hoping to use it when in our motor home.  Space is always tight and I could eliminate the paddles if it worked.  Hate to change logging programs.