Re: Name missing in L32Lookups

Bob

All as expected here. for a faux SSB QSO. My WSJT-X tests were a very long time ago, and no I have never used the manual log QSO button. 73.

On 07/20/2020 5:40 PM Phill Morris (G6EES) <phill.morris@...> wrote:

Bob

My settings are the same as your screenshot but the name still doesn't get stored.

I assume the on-air test you did of WSJTX resulted in the automatic store of the QSO (ie you didn't press Enter to store the QSO)

Phill G6EES

-----------------------
Phill.morris
07771 504738

-------- Original message --------
From: Bob <k4cy@...>
Date: 20/07/2020 22:33 (GMT+00:00)
To: hamlogger@groups.io, "Damian M0BKV via groups.io" <damianm0bkv@...>
Subject: Re: [hamlogger] Name missing in L32Lookups

... but it does work. and I just tested it. Check your setup options on the Logger32 QRZ Lookup window. SeventyThree(s)

On 07/20/2020 5:14 PM Damian M0BKV via groups.io <damianm0bkv@...> wrote:

Thanks Bob, Poor old Winston Churchill got blamed for the cockup. All he wanted to do was go through the back door, he meant well, rip Winnie.
However your WSIT-X explanation of the problem doesn't explain the fact that if you're not using any Data mode but SSB or CW Rik's Lookup App that gets all the QRZ.COM information about the contact OK and displays it in your 'Internet Callsign Lookup' Popup window refuses to transfer it when you click on the Popup Window.