From: hamlogger@groups.io [mailto:hamlogger@groups.io] On Behalf Of Rick Ellison
Sent: Wednesday, July 15, 2020 10:53 AM
To: hamlogger@groups.io
Subject: Re: [hamlogger] QRZ Lookup

The ones that are having this problem could you turn Debug on and do a couple of lookups and then turn debug off.

In the directory where L32Lookups is installed you will find a file called L32LookupsDebugLog.txt attach that to an email and send it to me.

Looking at the changes at to the xml interface that should not be changing the name format.

73 Rick N2AMG