Generic QSOs page grid - how to change

Martin G0HDB

I'm pretty much a raw beginner when it comes to using Logger32 but I'm gradually familiarising myself with its capabilities, but I've come across one configuration aspect that's got me stumped.

When I select, for example, Awards > VUCC and then click on one of the worked or confirmed QSOs in the displayed list of locator squares worked, a new window opens and displays all the QSOs relevant to that particular locator.  I've managed to reconfigure the QSOs grid to show the fields I want and in the order I want; one of those fields is DXCC.  However...

I want to display the ARRL prefix in the DXCC column in the grid, rather than the default of the DXCC number; when I right-click on the column header the 'Generic QSOs Window' opens to enable modification to the column but all the boxes under the 'Make changes to the Generic QSOs Page grid' heading on the RHS of the window are greyed-out (apart from the multi-line header check-box) so it's not possible to check the 'DXCC Column as ARRL Prefix' option instead of the default of 'DXCC Column as ADIF DXCC'.

Try as I might I've been unable to find out how to make the change I want to the Generic QSOs Page grid; can someone point me in the right direction, please!

FWIW, I managed to make the aforementioned change to the DXCC column in the Logbook grid without any difficulty!

73, and thanks in advance.

--
Martin G0HDB