Re: Looger32 is not connecting to 7300

Dave Colliau

Bob I just wanna say . I'm your biggest fan and your my hero.
Love you always
Dave N8DC ha ha

--
Sent from Yahoo Email App for Android

Friday, 10 July 2020, 09:08PM -04:00 from Bob k4cy@...:

Thanks for the support Dave, your annual maintenance fee has been credited to your account. Last checked it is paid in full until after the Trump/Biden 'Cognitive comparison' test results are announced. It might be a financially risky offer on my part. How could/would you possibly determine if either passed/failed the test? Oh well, what do I know. SeventyThree(s).
 On 07/10/2020 8:53 PM Dave Colliau <n8dc-8@...> wrote:

I have a 7300 and a 7100 as backups and never an issue
It's not the program . Dave N8DC

--
Sent from Yahoo Email App for Android

Friday, 10 July 2020, 08:51PM -04:00 from Larry Fravel lfravel93@...:

Bryan -

 You might want to go into device manager- if you haven't already - and make sure all the settings for your USB ports have the the "Let windows put port to sleep to save power" or however it is worded in the power management tab.  Seems they like to do that at times.

Larry K8YYY

--
Today is a good day to have a GREAT Day!