From: hamlogger@groups.io [mailto:hamlogger@groups.io] On Behalf Of Bryan Sanders
Sent: föstudagur, 10. júlí 2020 23:35
To: hamlogger@groups.io
Subject: [hamlogger] Looger32 is not connecting to 7300

When using logger32 before I had no problem with communication between rig and program.  It seems that something has happened with one of the updates that has been done.  I have went into configuration to make sure that everything matched between the program and the driver.  Everything all good there.  Any suggestions as to what might be happening?  I am all ears.

Bryan,NU8J