Re: Logger 32 / Wsjtx / Cherry picking

Bob

Gordon, if you are indeed operating /P, then simply add the /P back to WSJT and tell Logger32 to change operator to /P ... On the Logbook Entry Window, right click on the callsign field. Click on the CHANGE OPERATOR menu and add the /P there. You will notice the title bar of the Logbook Entry Window shows who Logger32 thinks you are. Enjot. SeventyThree(s).

On 07/07/2020 5:43 AM nodrog79 via groups.io <nodrog79@...> wrote:

Bob, you're a star. I removed the /P from wsjt-x and it's working great. The fact that it was calling the station to start with led me to believe everything was synced perfectly.

All sorted so many thanks.

73

Gordon