Re: Logger 32 / Wsjtx / Cherry picking

Bob

... it would probably be a good idea if the current Logger32 user and the WSJT user had the same callsigns. That way when a called station responded to the WSJT user, Logger32 would know who it was. SeventyThree(s).

On 07/06/2020 7:07 PM nodrog79 via groups.io <nodrog79@...> wrote:

No issues getting stations to reply. You can see it both on wsjtx and logger32.

On Mon, Jul 6, 2020 at 11:50 PM, Bob wrote:
<!doctype html>
Can you show me a picture where you have actually been in QSO and you have been cut off?. 73.
On 07/06/2020 6:43 PM nodrog79 via groups.io <nodrog79@...> wrote:

Hi Bob,

I can see why it gives up after the 3 calls. That's fair enough.

On the other attempts the called station has replied to my call with decent reports. My station should then reply with a report etc and hopefully continue the QSO. Logger32 is telling wsjtx to halt tx.

The latter is happening every time. I call, they reply and the tx halts.

73

Gordon