Logger 32 / Wsjtx / Cherry picking

nodrog79@...

Hi,

I'm pulling my hair out with this one and would appreciate if anyone could help.

I have wsjt-x working great. I have tried to go one further and use this with Logger 32 and the cherry-picking option.

I right click UDP and open up the bandmap. The band map then populates with CQs coming from wsjt-x.

I tick the cherry picking box and it automatically starts calling new countries from the CQ calls on wsjtx.

Should the station reply it immediately sends a TX halt message to Wsjtx and starts calling any other CQing call sign which is a new country. It will do this all day calling new wanted stations but won't initiate the QSO sequence. Its seems to just halt as soon as there is a reply.

I can't find a lot of information on this and it seems to be almost working but I'm not sure what to try now.

Can anyone help?

Best 73

Gordon
GM7WCO