Re: new contacts not populating the logbook

Bob

First, make sure that the Logbook Page Window is sorted by DATE (Click on the QSO DATE column header - the text will turn red). If you are sorted by some other field, then new QSOs will not necessarily be added at the bottom of the Logbook Page. SeventyThree(s).

On 07/05/2020 10:36 AM John Caulfield <jcaulfield@...> wrote:

When I enter (try to) a new contact it will not populate the logbook.
I  started a new logbook and that worked and then I imported the old log files into the new logbook and the problem started again.  do I have some sort of corruption and how might I  fix it?
thanks
John KØFUZ