Re: DXCC Award Grids

Bob

If you are sure it's just the highlight color you have lost (and not the actual W, C, and G status), then click SETUP | HIGHLIGHT| CONFIRMED HIGHLIGHT. SeventyThree(s).

On 07/05/2020 2:05 AM PETER DOUGHTY via groups.io <g3tkk=btinternet.com@groups.io> wrote:

Hello

I have been using the various DXCC award grids to map my stats with the
contacts shown as W C G as appropriate for decades.

For each I have had the background of the slots being red, yellow and
green as appropriate. Out of the blue I have lost the red background for
'confirmed' contacts though this is still in places such as IOTA logging
and across all the other windows show no change. Even on the DXCC grids
the worked and granted slot backgrounds are still in place.

Can anyone tell me how I did this and how I can get this back again?

73s

Peter G3TKK