Any Help appreciated

Michael Buckle

All, I have a small problem on 20m setup for Logger32 which appears to have just started.

Usage

  • Logger32 V3.50.419 (Latest available update)
  • Radio ICOM 7610

Now, when I look at the Monitor 20M band window and see a station I wish to work, I will click on that station and my radio QSYs to the Stations QRG, If however, it is the band for 20m and I click on 20.012 for a DX station, everything moves to that station but it changes the Mode to RTTY even though the station is clearly in the CW Area of the band. Now if I do exactly the same in the General Band Plan window (Left most Window in my Photo 1 attached), the radio again moves to 20m 14.012 but correctly changes to CW mode. Similarly, if I click on the scale graticule on the monitor, window, the Mode changes correctly.

Photo 1

Photo 2

This problem is very frustrating and I cant seem to set the band and mode for the 20m monitor to get the monitor to change to the CW end without the radio changing to RTTY. Any assistance on this issue would be appreciated.

Regards Mike G4RMV