Re: Logger32 disappeared

Gerald Boutin

On Wed, Jun 24, 2020 at 03:57 AM, Damian M0BKV wrote:
Don't forget and make sure the exclusions list in your AV software contains the latest version that you're installing not an older version.
Damian,

You've mentioned this a couple of times now, but I am confused as to what you are trying to say.

Windows has no user method for referencing files by version number. When you add an exclusion to an AV exception list, you only point to a specific file or directory by specifying it's name and location.

In general, users are only doing updates to the file in the same location each time, so I am at a loss to understand your reference to different versions.

--
Gerald, VE1DT