7610

Dave Colliau

Its been a while since I had 2 Icom 7610's but a friend just bought one and we are trying to set it up for rig control and digital from within Logger 32. If I remember right we should be able to use the lower numbered port for the rig control and then the higher number port would be the port used to run FSK via MMTTY. ?  There is no way I can get the 2nd higher number port to work . If someone has all this working I would very much like some info on rig and Logger32 settings . Maybe some screen shots.
Thanks in advance for any info
Dave N8DC