Re: Logger32 error

Mario, IZ8DBJ

Bob, here the photo is.
Mario, IZ8DBJ

Il giorno ven 12 giu 2020 alle 11:57 Bob <k4cy@...> ha scritto:
Do you still se the problem? A picture please. 73.
On June 12, 2020 at 5:40 AM "Mario, IZ8DBJ" <iz8dbj@...> wrote:

Ciao Bob and all,
Yes, just use the latest version of logger32.
73 de Mario, IZ8DBJ

Il giorno gio 11 giu 2020 alle 19:21 Bob < k4cy@...> ha scritto:
Mario, did you try Logger32 version 3.50.418? SeventyThree(s).
On June 11, 2020 at 3:11 AM "Mario, IZ8DBJ" < iz8dbj@...> wrote:

Hello to all,
Does nobody have idea of as resolving it? I have followed the councils that Bob has given to me, but unfortunately the continuous problem to return the use of Logger32  difficult.
73 Mario, IZ8DBJ

Il giorno sab 6 giu 2020 alle 11:31 Mario, IZ8DBJ via groups.io <iz8dbj= gmail.com@groups.io> ha scritto:
Hello Bob,
Thanks for reply, but unfortunately the problem has not been resolved, the error appears continuously while launching logger32 and L32lookups in as administrator.
The operating system is win10Pro and 8Gb of Ram.
73 Mario, IZ8DBJ

Il giorno gio 4 giu 2020 alle 08:42 F4FQH Olivier < unit365@...> ha scritto:
Ciao Bob

Tried l32loockups in admin and same issue.
Work started again a bit so not get the time to check more on this...

Thanks for all your work as usuall.

73s
F4FQH
Olivier