Re: UDP Auto flagging for upload to LOTW?

ja1nlx

Chuck

When you import adi file you see this table and options.

73

On 2020/06/11 19:20, Chuck Kraly K0XM wrote:
Ok I KNOW I must be missing something simple, but I am using either JTALert/JTDX or MSHV with UDP to Logger32. The QSO is added fine, BUT like yesterday on 6mtrs, I had to manually flag 65 qsos for LOTW upload. Is there a way for UDP packets to automagically be flagged on import? I looked through the messages here and I cannot see any of the options listed. Running the latest 3.50.418
Chuck K0XM