Re: Logger32 error

F4FQH Olivier

Ciao Mario,

Issue still not found. Bob said to desactivate lockups for the moment, but we need it, so here, i make with the issue for the moment.

Olivier
F4FQH

Sent: Thursday, June 11, 2020 9:11 AM
To: hamlogger@groups.io
Subject: Re: [hamlogger] Logger32 error

Hello to all,
Does nobody have idea of as resolving it? I have followed the councils that Bob has given to me, but unfortunately the continuous problem to return the use of Logger32 difficult.
73 Mario, IZ8DBJ

Il giorno sab 6 giu 2020 alle 11:31 Mario, IZ8DBJ via groups.io <iz8dbj@...> ha scritto:
Hello Bob,
Thanks for reply, but unfortunately the problem has not been resolved, the error appears continuously while launching logger32 and L32lookups in as administrator.
The operating system is win10Pro and 8Gb of Ram.
73 Mario, IZ8DBJ

Il giorno gio 4 giu 2020 alle 08:42 F4FQH Olivier <unit365@...> ha scritto:
Ciao Bob

Tried l32loockups in admin and same issue.
Work started again a bit so not get the time to check more on this...

Thanks for all your work as usuall.

73s
F4FQH
Olivier

Sent: Wednesday, June 3, 2020 11:20 PM
To: hamlogger@groups.io
Subject: Re: [hamlogger] Logger32 error

Maybe one more suggestion ... The error message is reported when Logger32 sends a message to the QRZ Lookup Window to close (like after a QSO is logged, of when the Logbook Entry Window is cleared) and the message fails. If you have Logger32 set to 'Run as Administrator', make sure the L32Lookups software from N2AMG is also set to 'Run as Administrator'. 73.
On June 3, 2020 at 4:33 PM Mario Pesce <iz8dbj@...> wrote:

Hi Bob,
Thanks for the reply.Unfortunately the enable uso broadcast of dx spots is already deselected.
Any other ideas?
73 Mario, IZ8DBJ 

Il giorno mer 3 giu 2020 alle 19:04 Bob < k4cy@...> ha scritto:
Right click on the DX Spot Window. UNcheck the option ENABLE UDP BROADCAST OF DX SPOTS. SeventyThree(s).
On June 3, 2020 at 12:27 PM Mario Pesce < iz8dbj@...> wrote:

Hi to all,
well resentful, I have a problem with Logger32, Frequently get the error (attached photo) which blocks the flow of data from the cluster and also logger32. Can you help me please?
73 de Mario, IZ8DBJ 

Join hamlogger@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.