From: Mario, IZ8DBJ
Sent: Thursday, June 11, 2020 9:11 AM
To: hamlogger@groups.io
Subject: Re: [hamlogger] Logger32 error

Hello to all,
Does nobody have idea of as resolving it? I have followed the councils that Bob has given to me, but unfortunately the continuous problem to return the use of Logger32 difficult.
73 Mario, IZ8DBJ

Il giorno sab 6 giu 2020 alle 11:31 Mario, IZ8DBJ via groups.io <iz8dbj@...> ha scritto:
Hello Bob,
Thanks for reply, but unfortunately the problem has not been resolved, the error appears continuously while launching logger32 and L32lookups in as administrator.
The operating system is win10Pro and 8Gb of Ram.
73 Mario, IZ8DBJ

Il giorno gio 4 giu 2020 alle 08:42 F4FQH Olivier <unit365@...> ha scritto:
Ciao Bob

Tried l32loockups in admin and same issue.
Work started again a bit so not get the time to check more on this...

Thanks for all your work as usuall.

73s
F4FQH
Olivier