Re: Award table setup

Bob

Start all over again, and in step one add all the modes d'jour you want (including OLIVIA and FSK441) to DIGITAL MODES. Or, you could try removing them from your BandPlan (Click TOOLS | SETUP BANDS & MODES) ... It's your configuration, set it up the way you like. SeventyThree(s).

On June 8, 2020 at 2:10 AM Paul F6EXV <f6exv@...> wrote:

I counted to 11, just to make sure... and breathing normally (no covid)
I did all that, BUT the OLIVIA and KSK441 still show up as different columns.
I have zero QSO in these modes.
How do I get rid of these monsters ?
73
Paul F6EXV

Le 07/06/2020 à 22:47, Bob a écrit :
Cout to ten Paul, you're hyperventilating ...

First, click TOOLS | DATABASE MAINTENANCE | SETUP PHONE/DIGITAL MODES. Now add the modes d'jour to DIGITAL and click APPLY.

Second, right click on the Worked/Confirmed Window. Check the option to show consolidated DIG modes and the option to show consolidated PHO mode.

Third, click TOOLS | DATABASE MAINTENANCE | RECALCULATE STATISTICS. Now wait ... while you're waiting, it might be a good time to read the help file ... it's all in there (with colored pictured).

SeventyThree(s).
On June 7, 2020 at 2:57 PM Paul F6EXV <f6exv@...> wrote:

Hi all
Is there a way to get FT8 and RTTY together in the stats, as they count the same ? (not 2 separate columns)
IMHO, there should be (at least as an option) to display only 3 columns : SSB, CW and DATA
Thanks + 73
Paul F6EXV

Le 07/06/2020 à 19:49, Bob a écrit :
Click TOOLS | SETUP BANDS & MODES, on one of the 6M rows put a Y in the 'Stats' column. Click APPLY. Now click TOOLS | DATABASE MAINTENANCE | RECALCULATE STATISTICS. Wait. Now 6M stats should be included. SeventyThree(s).

On June 7, 2020 at 1:24 PM Bradford Sumner <bsumner@...> wrote:

6  Meter qsos do not show up in any of my award tables.  I know it must be a setting somewhere but have been searching help files for a week and can't find it.  Would someone please point me in the right direction