Re: Award table setup

Paul F6EXV

I counted to 11, just to make sure... and breathing normally (no covid)
I did all that, BUT the OLIVIA and KSK441 still show up as different columns.
I have zero QSO in these modes.
How do I get rid of these monsters ?
73
Paul F6EXV

Le 07/06/2020 à 22:47, Bob a écrit :
Cout to ten Paul, you're hyperventilating ...

First, click TOOLS | DATABASE MAINTENANCE | SETUP PHONE/DIGITAL MODES. Now add the modes d'jour to DIGITAL and click APPLY.

Second, right click on the Worked/Confirmed Window. Check the option to show consolidated DIG modes and the option to show consolidated PHO mode.

Third, click TOOLS | DATABASE MAINTENANCE | RECALCULATE STATISTICS. Now wait ... while you're waiting, it might be a good time to read the help file ... it's all in there (with colored pictured).

SeventyThree(s).
On June 7, 2020 at 2:57 PM Paul F6EXV <f6exv@...> wrote:

Hi all
Is there a way to get FT8 and RTTY together in the stats, as they count the same ? (not 2 separate columns)
IMHO, there should be (at least as an option) to display only 3 columns : SSB, CW and DATA
Thanks + 73
Paul F6EXV

Le 07/06/2020 à 19:49, Bob a écrit :
Click TOOLS | SETUP BANDS & MODES, on one of the 6M rows put a Y in the 'Stats' column. Click APPLY. Now click TOOLS | DATABASE MAINTENANCE | RECALCULATE STATISTICS. Wait. Now 6M stats should be included. SeventyThree(s).

On June 7, 2020 at 1:24 PM Bradford Sumner <bsumner@...> wrote:

6  Meter qsos do not show up in any of my award tables.  I know it must be a setting somewhere but have been searching help files for a week and can't find it.  Would someone please point me in the right direction