Re: Award table setup

José L. Peña EA4AFP

Paul,
your request is already coded.
imagen.png
Go to tools/database maintenance/set up phone digital modes
anc click on the digital modes to be summarized under "DIG".
imagen.png
73  jose   EA4AFP

El dom., 7 jun. 2020 a las 20:57, Paul F6EXV (<f6exv@...>) escribió:
Hi all
Is there a way to get FT8 and RTTY together in the stats, as they count the same ? (not 2 separate columns)
IMHO, there should be (at least as an option) to display only 3 columns : SSB, CW and DATA
Thanks + 73
Paul F6EXV

Le 07/06/2020 à 19:49, Bob a écrit :
Click TOOLS | SETUP BANDS & MODES, on one of the 6M rows put a Y in the 'Stats' column. Click APPLY. Now click TOOLS | DATABASE MAINTENANCE | RECALCULATE STATISTICS. Wait. Now 6M stats should be included. SeventyThree(s).

On June 7, 2020 at 1:24 PM Bradford Sumner <bsumner@...> wrote:

6  Meter qsos do not show up in any of my award tables.  I know it must be a setting somewhere but have been searching help files for a week and can't find it.  Would someone please point me in the right direction