From: Bob
Sent: Friday, June 5, 2020 19:40
To: hamlogger@groups.io
Subject: Re: [hamlogger] Error importing adif file

Sorry, I can't answer your Question. I went to the County Hunters website: https://www.countyhunter.com/ and clicked on the link to 'Independent Cities', but it goes nowhere. Maybe they don't know either. SeventyThree(s).

On June 5, 2020 at 6:49 PM André C <acme9283@...> wrote:

OK Bob, Thank you for showing that to me since I don't live in the US I was unaware of that.  So, What I should replace Newport News City  for ?  Which county is the closest to that ?

Thank You

--
73 de VE2WNF