Re: Error importing adif file

Bob

I see these entries:

<cnty:20>VA,Newport News city
<cnty:17>LA,Rapides Parish
<cnty:23>MD,District of Columbia

Look here  http://countyhunter.com/counties1.htm for the definitive list of Counties/State ... You will see there is no County called Newport News City in Virginia, or County called District of Colombia in Maryland ... Now for Rapides Parish in Louisiana. It's on the list, why was it rejected? Simple, I am in the State of Georgia and my County is Paulding, so for me it's GA,Paulding (Note - Not GA,Paulding County). Louisiana use Parish instead of County. So, in the second example above, it os LA,Rapides (Note- Not LA,Rapides Parish). OK, are we having fun yet? SeventyThree(s).

On June 5, 2020 at 2:11 PM André C <acme9283@...> wrote:

Hello, I have a problem.  When importing an adi file in logger32, I got a message saying error in CNTY field.  I opened the BAD.ADI file and  looked carefully in that field and I can't figure it out.  As I understand, the number represents the length of the field, but everything seems OK to me.  Can someone please take a look at my file and let me know what is going on ?  IM I blind or what ?   Thank You in advance to anyone who is willing to help me.

73 André VE2WNF

Garanti sans virus. www.avg.com

--
73 de VE2WNF