Re: L32 - WJST-X - JTAlert - Rig Control

Bob

Not exactly sure what eQSL is (see NOTE below the picture), but if you're interested in mainstream QSLing, see this. SeventyThree(s).

NOTE: Many years ago someone sent me a picture of the eQSL user/subscriber demographics. The pie chart was convienently rotated to such an angle as to make the overwhelming Logger32 majority of users look as small as possible. C'est la vie.

On May 31, 2020 at 7:51 PM "Larry Van Horn - Radio (N5FPW)" <n5fpw@...> wrote:

I agree re: UDP additional display items. Damian. I use JTAlert to show me who is using eqsl so I can work them for possible county hunting. That said, thank you to Bob and Aki for your comments. I will certainly give JTDX a whirl and will use the UDP BandMap. I saw that in the help.pdf and will give it a spin. Always willing to try a new configuration.

Thank you all for your thoughtful comments.

73 de Larry, N5FPW
Brasstown, NC