Re: L32 - WJST-X - JTAlert - Rig Control

ja1nlx

Larry

Basically one com port can not be shared at same time.
If you start wsjtx from UDP BandMap "Start" menu then Logger32 close radio port first then
run wsjtx.
If you close wsjtx from "Stop" menu in UDP BandMap then Logger32 open radio port again.

UDP BandMap has an option "Allow wsjt/jtdx to set Logger32 frequency/mode" However you
use JTAleart and I do not know if this works or not.

My suggestion is to use JTDX without JTAleart instead of wsjtx. Logger32 provide everything
without JTAleart and feature I explain above.

73

On 2020/06/01 6:43, Larry Van Horn - Radio (N5FPW) wrote:
I absolutely love the L32/WSJT-X/JTAlert combo. I have everything set up to log out of JTAlert to L32. My Icom IC-7200 feeds rig control etc to WSJT-X via my one com port 6.
The one thing I would like to see is L32 getting freq/band changes automatically from WSJT-X instead of me manually changing it.

My question does anyone know of a way or a setup that I can use with the combo above that will accept freq/band changes to L32 from either the rig or WSJT-X..I have a couple of ideas, but before I start digging in, I wondered if any of you may have some thoughts on this? No need to reinvent the wheel if there is a proven way to handle that function.

Thanks and 73 de Larry, N5FPW
Brasstown, NC