L32 - WJST-X - JTAlert - Rig Control

Larry Van Horn - Radio (N5FPW)

I absolutely love the L32/WSJT-X/JTAlert combo. I have everything set up to log out of JTAlert to L32. My Icom IC-7200 feeds rig control etc to WSJT-X via my one com port 6.
The one thing I would like to see is L32 getting freq/band changes automatically from WSJT-X instead of me manually changing it.

My question does anyone know of a way or a setup that I can use with the combo above that will accept freq/band changes to L32 from either the rig or WSJT-X..I have a couple of ideas, but before I start digging in, I wondered if any of you may have some thoughts on this? No need to reinvent the wheel if there is a proven way to handle that function.

Thanks and 73 de Larry, N5FPW
Brasstown, NC