Question LOTW and two callsigns

John GM0OPS

Hi Folks

I have my main callsign and a contest callsign. I have it all setup on Logger32 and also Club Log, so thats working fine.

With LOTW I have both callsigns setup under the one main account so upload with TSQL and just select the callsign, so that all works.

The thing I want to do is LINK the accounts in LOTW as both callsigns are mine so the DXCC rules are clear that it will be fine but the question is that once I select the link options in LOTW then I can still upload in the way I am doing by selecting the relevant callsign?

Anyone else using two or more callsigns this way?

Regards
John GM0OPS