Re: subscript out of range

kenfilmer@outlook.com

All I get on opening L32 after that subscript out of range message is the outline, no windows inside appear. Clicking on help to check the version just says version again.

I upgraded today so I’m presumably using the latest version.

Yesterday the start icon disappeared, today it exists but clicking on it fails to start L32. Well, just for a second then I get that subscript message.

I can’t open roll back to a previous version.

I have logger32 in my virus exclusion settings.

I give up. I’ve used L32 happily for years but recently its been almost unusable, no doubt due to MS.

Maybe Bob needs to cough up the protection money to MS!

Thanks anyway for the reply

Ken

Sent from Mail for Windows 10