From: Bob
Sent: Wednesday, May 13, 2020 12:37 PM
To: hamlogger@groups.io
Subject: Re: [hamlogger] LOGGER32 strange error

Slow down the CAT polling rate (increase the poll interval). SeventyThree(s).

On May 13, 2020 at 1:28 PM "ic8pof via groups.io" <ic8pof@...> wrote:

HI All, I am using the last revision of Logger32 and since many months, before in win7-32b and now in win10-64b,
I havehad and still have a strange error occourring from time to time without that I move anything , look   at the pic below:

when I close the two error windows all goes ahead normally.
To be ensured if such error would appear in  another software-log,  I am using a second different HAMLOG
and in it all is ok.
My CAT system runs flawlessly with a Microham MicroKeyer and have also tested its anti-noise-usb options
of the uRouter software, but the error appears always at random times.
Do you have any idea\suggestion about?
73
Phil IC8POF