Thanks Bob,

Now where are my hearing aids.....

Vince

On Sun, 10 May 2020 at 02:33, Bob <k4cy@...> wrote:
No reset button? OK, Is there two empty panes?  Right click the upper one and select RESET ... come to think of it, I think there's a tooltip about that if you hover the mouse over the upper pane ... No, loss of hearing is as result of countless years of small arms fire, jet engines. artillery, and four wives. Add to that, doing my best Jaques Cousteau imitation at my age .. It happens every year on our annual 'youth is wasted on the young' trip. SeventyThree(s).
On May 9, 2020 at 9:19 PM Vince Shirley <vince.g0orc@...> wrote:

Thanks Bob.

Sorry, no reset button and no frequencies listed either.

Is loss of hearing another COVID symptom, or just a natural defence mechanism to the real world you find yourself in?

Vince

On Sun, 10 May 2020 at 02:09, Bob < k4cy@...> wrote:
No JTDX on this notebook, so this is a SWAG - On JTDX, click the FILE menu. Click SETTINGS | FREQUENCIES. Click the RESET button at the upper right. SeventyThree(s)

PS. I've lost my hearing 100%. No diving today. I'm safe ... One of the carnivorous symptoms is loss of taste/smell :)
On May 9, 2020 at 8:56 PM Vince Shirley < vince.g0orc@...> wrote:

Aki,

Thanks - I've installed the new version changed the path and everything works as it should BUT JTDX shows frequency in red and won't let me change bands.  I stress that  everything works but I just can't change bands.

Reverting to v149, everything is fine.

Should I have uninstalled 149 before installing 150?

Vince G0ORC

Vince

On Sat, 9 May 2020 at 23:25, ja1nlx < ayoshida0205@...> wrote:
ver 2.1.0-rc150 has been released.  https://jtdx.tech/en/

The default installation folder is now C:\JTDX64\150 (64 bit version)
It will be C:\JTDX64\151 for next release.

This means that JTDX is installed in different folder and you should change
path in UDP BandMap Start menu.

I recommend you to install JTDX in the same folder, C:\JTDX64\ for example.