Re: The latest JTDX version

Vince Shirley

Hi Gary.

There's no reset button in 150, there is in 149....

Vince

On Sun, 10 May 2020 at 02:30, Gary Hinson <Gary@...> wrote:

Hi Vince.

If the band selector isn’t working, we need to reset the stored frequencies:

  • Pres F2 to open JTDX settings
  • Open the Frequencies tab
  • Right click in the [empty] table and select Reset
  • Optionally: reconfigure all your custom frequencies
  • OK or close the settings
  • Check that you can now select bands and frequencies

I gather this is a side-effect of changes to the configuration file.