Re: The latest JTDX version

Vince Shirley

Aki,

Thanks - I've installed the new version changed the path and everything works as it should BUT JTDX shows frequency in red and won't let me change bands.  I stress that  everything works but I just can't change bands.

Reverting to v149, everything is fine.

Should I have uninstalled 149 before installing 150?

Vince G0ORC

Vince

On Sat, 9 May 2020 at 23:25, ja1nlx <ayoshida0205@...> wrote:
ver 2.1.0-rc150 has been released.  https://jtdx.tech/en/

The default installation folder is now C:\JTDX64\150 (64 bit version)
It will be C:\JTDX64\151 for next release.

This means that JTDX is installed in different folder and you should change
path in UDP BandMap Start menu.

I recommend you to install JTDX in the same folder, C:\JTDX64\ for example.