Re: Logger

ve3zi@...

YES, agree.

And the 'wonderful problem' was a genuine slip! Glad to give you a
little amusement.

73 Roger
VE3ZI

--- In hamlogger@egroups.com, K4SB <k4sb@m...> wrote:
ve3zi@h... wrote:
Seems to me that if the old logger list is definitely not going to
return it might be worthwhile renaming this one as Logger? Then at
least everybody who has it bookmarked will find it in the end.
Better check with Bob first on that one. He does have the thing
copy writed, although I expect he would have no problem with it.

Also seems to me that a moderator has two choices - Accept
everything
and anything put on the list or Censor everything that is not to
his
liking.
There's another choice; GUIDANCE! This latest flap could have
been easily avoided with a simple email to one individual. But
when you add in the ego of KH2D, ( and you should see copies of
the vulgar and profane email he sent some members ) it becomes
impossible.

Hope this works out. Logger is a wonderful problem.
Can't pass this one up. "out of the mouths of babes..." Laughed
for a whole minute.

73
Ed

73 Roger
VE3ZI

Your high school sweetheart-where is he now? With 4.4 million
alumni
already registered at Classmates.com, there's a good chance you'll
find her here. Visit your online high school class reunion at:
http://click.egroups.com/1/3139/6/_/_/_/956367302/

Visit this site for logger and other downloads:
http://www.itis.net/golist/