Re: Logger32 will not read frequency

Julian GW4JBQ

Glad it’s working now Ken

   73 de Julian

On 2 Apr 2020, at 15:35, "kenfilmer@..." <kenfilmer@...> wrote:

Just to say many thanks to all on this group who took the time to help me trying to get my laptop and radio to talk to each other, particularly getting the PC to read the radio frequency.

Stephen, Technofix UK sent me a cable which worked straight away,

In my naevity I thought any cable with the right plugs on each end would do. Nope!

Why that is I have no idea but many things in life remain a mystery to me.

Thanks again all, 73, stay safe.

Ken

G3XPO

Sent from Mail for Windows 10