Re: MSCOMCT2.OCX not correctly registered when Export Logs in ADIF format

ja1nlx

What options you checked when you export Logs (ADIF file) ?

73

On 2020/03/21 8:57, winsong via Groups.Io wrote:
Hello,
When I export logs in ADIF format, I got below message. I have downloaded 5 different versions of mscomct2.ocx file and placed it in both C:\Windows\SysWOW64 and C:\Windows\System32, then run the regsvr32  C:\Windows\SysWow64\mscomct2.ocx and regsvr32  C:\Windows\System32\mscomct2.ocx, but still got the same error message.  Is there any dependencies for this mscomct2.ocx file I need to copy over and register? It looks like the problem is not the mscomct2.ocx itself...

Run-time error '339':
Component 'MSCOMCT2.OCX' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid