Re: Logging Help Needed

k4cvl

Thanks Dave !   I have some other eMails to answer on this subject but I will get back with you.   - Mike

From: hamlogger@groups.io [mailto:hamlogger@groups.io] On Behalf Of Dave Colliau
Sent: Friday, March 20, 2020 2:00 PM
To: hamlogger@groups.io
Subject: Re: [hamlogger] Logging Help Needed

Ok I found all my stuff. If you want to email me direct if you still need the program and a registration key.

Be advised you have to go thru some stuff to get your log into logger 32. I havent found an easy conversion program for a MDB to a ADIF as of yet . They say you can load it into office then export it as a CSV bit I dont have office on this or any of my machines right now. I will have later.

Dave N8DC

On March 19, 2020 at 7:39 PM k4cvl <mryan001@...> wrote:

A good friend wants to step into the 21st Century and it didn’t take much convincing of him to start using Logger 32.  He had an old laptop that failed some time back which he was using with a program called DXbase 5.0. He will need to off load the logs from the machine and a couple of Iomega zip discs (you remember them?) and convert them to adif file(s) to recover some 40,000 contacts. I wonder if anyone has an old copy of that software around that they’d be willing to let go or make a copy of?

n  Mike