From: hamlogger@groups.io [mailto:hamlogger@groups.io] On Behalf Of Arturo LU6ETB
Sent: Friday, March 13, 2020 12:53 AM
To: hamlogger@groups.io
Subject: Re: [hamlogger] Update L32Logsync v 2.0.15

Hi Rick,

Thanks

I tried it. I was able to dowlnload the info from LOTW

Then I wanted to synchronize data and I received the below message.

Logger32 is running

Any idea what I am doing wrong

Logger32 is installed in D:\Ham\Logger32

L32LogSync is installed on D:\Ham\L32LogSync

Thanks

73 de Arturo, LU6ETB

image.png

El mar., 10 mar. 2020 a las 13:47, daniel lavocat (<F6FLU@...>) escribió:

Many thanks Rick
I tested the new feature to upload to QRZ.com that works fine
Thanks again

Daniel

F6FLU
Daniel Lavocat

F6FLU@...
https://f6flu.crx.cloud

F6KOP Team #1277

UFT #1277

CDXC #1632

DXCC CW #13586

keith hotchkiss a écrit le 10/03/2020 à 17:31 :

Rick,
Thank you and all the smart people who keep writing and sharing the add ons for Logger32.

Many thanks
Keith - G0FEA