Re: No FT8 checkbox for mode

JOHN BIRKBY

Thanks, Guary. I certainly do appreciate a helping hand. Sorry to sound so stupid. I’m talking about the logging window, and when you click on “mode” a window pops up that says BandMode selection. In the right hand side of that window under “mode” there are many modes listed but not FT8.
The other place I cannot find FT8 is when I click on the top menu under awards and select DXCC. When the window pops up there is a pulldown menu in the bottom left-hand corner that lists all of the modes, but FT8 is not among them. Thank you for your help.

73,
Scott

On Mar 10, 2020, at 4:26 PM, Gary Hinson <Gary@...> wrote:

Hello n2qlt.

What kind of checkbox would you like?  Where would you like it?  What would you like it to do?

Your email doesn’t make much sense.  Please try harder to explain your issue/s and we’ll try harder to help you.

73

Garuy  ZL2iFB