Re: Logger32 Log Export Partial

ja1nlx

Mike

Try "Reformat QSO numbers"  (Tools/Database maintenance/Reformat QO numbers)

If this does not solve your problem then export all Logbook in adif and import it in new empty Logbook.

73

On 2020/03/06 12:06, Mike Maynard wrote:

When I attempt to export partial logs (ADIF) it shows a QSO range on the bottom of the window. The first QSO in the range is "1". The last number is "0". I can enter a value but the next time I export I must enter an ending number again or I get an error ("1 to 0 is not a valid range of QSO numbers). Any suggestions on correcting this? Seems like there is a setting that turns off QSO range. Can someone give me some suggestions?