DVK

Andy VA3PL

Thanks Bob for implementing <ESC> to DVK. Work fine.
I do have more request when you in the mood to do it... 🙂
1-Can we have more buttons.  Twelve would be nice to have or as many as in CW machine.
2-Can we have staggering capability (multiple pressing of the same or other buttons). Same way as in CW machine.
3-Can we have buttons associated with F# (function) keys same way as in CW machine. EG: F1 call CQ, F2 his report....and so on. You know what I am talking about.
Then perhaps it should be renamed to Digital Voice Machine or DVM... 🙂

SMILE

Thanks

SeventyThree
Andy SP9KR